Terms & Conditions
1. Mallee Resources Ltd (Mallee) is the operator and owner of the website malleeresources.com.au (Site)
2. Access to, and use of the Site is provided by Mallee on the following terms and conditions (Terms).
3. Your access to, and use of, the Site indicates your acceptance of the Terms (as they exist at that time).
4. Mallee Resources Ltd reserves the right to review and modify the Terms at any time.
5. Use of the Site is at your own risk.
6. Mallee does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. You agree that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content.
7. All content on this site can be changed without notice at the sole discretion of Mallee.
8. You agree that Mallee will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage which you might suffer, including damage to your software or hardware, from your access to, or use of, the Site.
9. You indemnify Mallee Resources Ltd from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by Mallee as a direct, or indirect, consequence of your access to, or use of, the Site and any breach by you or your agents of the Terms.
11. All intellectual property in relation to material on the Site belongs to Mallee its licensors, affiliates or advertisers.
12. The material on the Site is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
13. You are authorised to download and view content for your own personal, non-commercial use but you must not, without the prior written consent of Mallee, use in any way, any of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes.
14. The Site may include links to third party websites which are not related to Mallee and in which Mallee has no control or interest. Mallee is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content on third party websites.
15. All material published on the Site is at the sole discretion of Mallee. Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published at the sole discretion of Mallee.
17. You warrant that you have all the necessary rights, including copyright, in the content you contribute, that your content is not defamatory and that it does not infringe any law.
28. You must not use the Site for any purpose, or in any way, that is unlawful.
21. The Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Western Australia